Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blessed beyond measure...


Can I say how great Ryann is!? Or have I said it already? Yeah, I think I have but she is so laid back.  Maybe it's the 3rd baby personality trait- others who have 3 have mentioned theirs were the same way. Kinda like a birth order thing maybe? I hate to say it for fear I may jinx myself or have to pinch myself but so far, Ryann is just mellow. She just hangs back and takes it all in.


 We got to go home on Sunday around lunch time and I will admit she did cry when we put her in her seat. Ha. Maybe she didn't quite realize how great life is outside of the hospital walls.
 We celebrated Chance's birthday Sunday night at our house since we had just made it home. He's the BIG 26... so old, I know. Geez. I had already had Riley by then. Personally I think he's smiling so big because he was relieved he wasn't sharing his day with Ryann. I kid, I kid. (She definitely chose to make her appearance on her own day rather than share it with Andy, Lana, or Chance who were also family birthdays this last week.) So now we have 4 birthdays the week of March 21st.
She fussed some at her first bath at home but nothing like her older sis and brother. Oh man, did they scream. I think she enjoyed the warm water and after the initial part of getting wet, she just laid back and enjoyed it.

 I'm definitely thinking she looks pretty similar to her momma here...( going to try and find some of me and post them).
 Getting more sweet kisses from Daddy...

I just love these newborn eyes - can't focus on anything, but they try and try and those cute little eyes just go everywhere. Love it.

She had an awesome night last night- at 3 days old, she woke us up only twice!

We've been visiting the dr the last two days because her bilirubin was elevated when we left the hospital. We had her checked out Monday and it had increased from when they checked it on Sunday. So we had to go back again today and re-check and thankfully, her levels have started to decline on their own! I am thankful that her system is fixing itself!


No comments: