Wednesday, March 23, 2011

39 weeks... and my last post as a preggo

Well, we made it to the end!! It is kind of bittersweet because this went by WAY too fast and it almost feels surreal. I love every aspect of being preggo so I am sad that it's just about over but we are SO excited to meet Ryann! So here is my last belly pic at exactly 39 weeks:


 


She decided to make quite a bit of progress this last week. I am now at 3 cm, 80% effaced.

We are scheduled to be induced very early Friday morning!
(I'm still holding out hope she'll make her own move)...

My last day of work was today so I am just going to hang back and see what happens...
We'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

Yay!!! So happy for you all! Can't wait to hear and update and see pics!! Walk, walk, walk! Go get a pedicure! And have, well, you know!;) It all totally worked for me with all 3!

Andy & Candice Peterson said...

Whoa Lauren. I am sorry but you are ready girl! Can't wait to see pics of Ryann!!

The Peterson's said...

Yeah, ready and HUGE! Everyone says I'm not that big, but they're lying to me. Ha ha. Now if she'd just hurry up! Today is going to drag....keep ya posted for sure!

I'm staying on my feet and keeping myself busy today.