Thursday, March 3, 2011

36 weeks

Yesterday we hit the "36 week" mark and we are counting DOWN!!

Now that I am on weekly appointments, it seems like it is going so fast.  And I am ready! Not that I am miserable... I mean ready in the sense that I am ready to meet her, hold her, and love on her. I am ready though to have skinny feet and ankles again- you know the kind where I can see the bones in my feet and wear my cute sandals. They've apparently swelled so much I can't. So I am wearing flip flops to work because not much else in an option. oh well. Small price to pay.

I know these next few weeks that are left will be here and gone before I know it. Just like this whole pregnancy. Gone by in a flash. I am so ready to meet her but would at the same time I try and remind myself that I need to relax, enjoy my sleep, and let it be because in a few weeks I will have a little squeeker waking me up to eat every 2 hours. oh my.

I'm still sleeping pretty good- normally drooling on my pillow by 10. Or falling asleep on the couch a little after 9.  Yes, I just admitted that but I am p-o-o-p-e-d. Who knows when Brian actually turns out the light. We used to go to bed together but lately it's been cianara, see ya later, kiss ya good night, see when I wake up. Ha ha.

I am still anxiously awaiting that thing I ordered for Ryann's room and I am really hoping it gets here SOON. I ordered it off Etsy and just love it. It was supposed to have shipped last Sat but still nothing. Grrrrr.....

so, anxiously I wait.....


1 comment:

Ashley McWhorter said...

Girl, you look great!!! Can't wait to see the completed room!!!