Tuesday, February 15, 2011

weekend fun

Last weekend we spent some good time OUTSIDE!! I was so glad not to have to dress the kids in multiple layers and jackets or be stuck inside watching blah weather. (It even feels a bit weird saying somethign like that)It has finally warmed up here and it was gorgeous. My mom came out to see the kids and they had a blast playing in the back yard. I just love some of their expressions!
This is Cole's sidekick companion...he LOVES this horse. ( well, anything horse- notice his boots too!?)  He rides it, carries it, and yes, it comes to bed with him. He and "stick pony"  are inseperable.

We spent Sunday afternoon making Valentine cupcakes...it's not such a big holiday in our house because Brian and I have never made a big deal out of it but I knew the kids would love making something fun so we did pink cupcakes and sprinkles. They did such a good job!
And my favorite part were these-the kids made Brian and I Valentine's last week and gave them to us on Monday morning! I just adore them and think they are so special.


These are Riley's:



This is Cole's :

and last, but definitely not least, Chelsea posted a second sneek peek of our pictures she took for us if you want to check them out. I am SO SO SO pleased with them!! Click here!

1 comment:

Ashley McWhorter said...

We don't "celebrate" VDay, either. :) I LOVE the pregnancy pics. Those turned out great!!!!