Wednesday, February 9, 2011

33 weeks


Pregnancy highlights:

How far along? Today I am 33 weeks!
Size of baby: Ryann is the size of a pineapple and about 4 lbs
Total weight gain: 23 lbs.
                                   Maternity clothes: most definitely- except these pants I have on are normal (love my Bella Band!!)  but usually I wear all maternity every day. Although I am running out of options on bottoms.
Gender: a sweet little girl: Ryann Elizabeth
Movement: mostly in the evening or when I'm trying to sleep!
I am getting feet sticking out on my left side and big moves that feel like rolls.
What I Miss: Sleeping through the night ( potty breaks are starting)
and sleeping on my stomach! Or maybe being able to bend over and not gasping for air.
Cravings: Lately it's been tangelos ( ever had them!? They are so good)...
but tonight my milkshake craving will be put to rest...for now!
Symptoms: a few Braxton Hicks and some pressure. Not a whole lot.
The usual winter/pregnancy related congestion that clogs me up at night and apparently makes me snore. HA!
Best moment this week: besides the movement!?...the nursery. It's coming right along
 and I am so excited!! I have all these ideas in my head and I can't wait to put them all together! Just ready to get it all done and stuff put back in the room.

I must give a shout out to my hubby (and "Boppy", my FIL, who re-textured all the walls for us!) who has spent the last 3-4 weekends in Ryann's room working hard. He's spent Friday nights, Saturdays, and given up his Sunday naps (that's BIG ya'll) and watching the playoffs in the last few weeks ( that may be BIGGER)  to be up there working.  The window is done, the walls are primed and painted, he has fixed the walls inside her closet which had some minor dings and holes and repainted it all.
I think this weekend we he may be doing new doors!

What's left? baseboards, crown, and some woodwork.

So what have I done? well, when it comes to the work...NOTHING. I've been a good supervisor and distractor. When it comes to the decorative elements...that's more my area. I went with  green, pink, and white. We have her bedding, curtains, and some decorative accessories.

I have so many ideas in my head of what I could do/want to do....all it takes is money right!? LOL.

I'll leave you with  a sample of the wall color:


 

No comments: