Sunday, February 6, 2011

Family photos!

Last Saturday we spent a few hours down at Hermann Park because we needed some more recent family pictures of the 4.5 of us. In my last post, I mentioned that we were doing them with Chelsea Davis, a friend's sister in law who does a fabulous job!

She met us down there and was so patient getting the shots that she wanted. She spent a long time with us and went through 3 memory cards! Needless to say, I think Cole gave her a run for her money and made her work for it. Once we got down there, he was so excited about the train and all the squirrels running around, that's all he wanted to do. He did cooperate at first, then decided that running and chasing squirrels and finding sticks was much more fun than taking a thousand pictures with us. He's all boy, what can I say!? As one friend put it when I explained this to her she said, " Typical boy. Typical Cole." I think that sums it up about perfectly. Even at 2 the boy knows what he wants and when we wants to do something. I call it the pitbull approach. He locks his jaw on something and that's it. ( I'm gonna go ahead and point the finger at dad on that one. Sorry Brian). Now of course I had it all planned out...you know with the outfits and what he was going to change into for a different look when Riley changed her outfit. Nope, didn't happen. Oh well, as long as he was happy so I let it slide. I guess changing into a nicer shirt that mom wanted wasn't so important. Chelsea still got some great shots of him and the kids together and I am so super pleased with what I've seen so far! I've seen some of the others from her camera and i can't wait until they're done!

So, she's posted a sneek peek on her blog....wanna see!?

Yeah, I thought so.... go ahead and click here!

2 comments:

misty w. said...

They are beautiful! Anyway I can use gorgeous you, Lauren, as me in ours???? hahahahaha!

Chelsea Davis Photography said...

Thanks for the shoutout! I had a fun time and will post another sneak peek soon!! :)


(Misty - very excited about our shoot!)