Wednesday, February 23, 2011

35 weeks!!

Today I hit the 35 week mark! And yes, I feel HUGE....just as I probablyI look in this picture. Definitely bigger than last week- I'm just sure of it!! Of course, my view of myself is skewed because I have a "top down" view which doesn't look all that big. Then, I get my weekly picture taken or see myself sideways in the mirror and my jaw drops. The theory is true...with each baby you are bigger and bigger.

I opted for a change in scenery in this picutre too! So, what's new this week or really since the last post which was just last weekend? Hmmm...
  • I've gained a couple more pounds since my last dr visit a couple weeks ago.
  • I've had a lot of pressure this week and had some uncomfortable moments for sure.
  • My nightly bathroom trips now wake me up a couple hours earlier than they were- more like at 2 AM on the dot rather than 4 AM.
  • My feet are still swollen- they fluctuate daily- but for the most part are still fat.
Oh, and I got confirmation from the dr. today that Ryann has NOT dropped, contrary to many people's thoughts and they way I sometimes feel. People at work have started placing bets. I've heard everything from " Oh girl, you're done! I bet you don't make it through the weekend." to " I bet you only make it 2-3 more weeks." So....don't place any bets just yet...she's hanging on, head down, and not going anywhere.

And I am ok with that. We are definitely ready and super excited to meet this sweet little girl but she will come on her own time, when she's ready. It's still a little early.

No comments: