Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Last weekend....

Last weekend we spent some time with fam and celebrated Blayke's 1st birthday! She and Cole are about 6 weeks apart and are # 10 and 11 of the 13 great-grandchildren in Brian's family. ( gosh, I hope I counted right! Someone correct me if I'm wrong.) well, anyway, thank you Blayke for inviting us and letting us celebrate with you! We had a great time.

Blayke and Cole always seem to get caught in pictures together! Here they are two itty bitties at Inks Lake last Sept:


And...not so itty bitty anymore!


" Hey Blayke, I have this new trick I can do with my tongue! You should check it out! After I do this, I sometimes try and kiss people cause I think it's cool."
" Umm...no thanks, you're my cousin!"

" Ok, Blayke...guess I'll just have to chew on this bottle."



and well, here you see Riley sticking her fingers in Blayke's cake! Not that Blayke needed ANY help, she did a great job, had us all rolling, but! other kids stuck their fingers in it too!








2 comments:

misty w. said...

Those officially go down as the cutest pictures and sayings ever! Too cute!
love ya'll-misty:)

The Reim's said...

We were all so glad to see you at Blayke's party! Looking forward to spending more time with you. I enjoyed time with Riley & Cole in the bouncer, they are both precious! Love ya, P & M