Friday, June 5, 2009

Look what I can do!

Thanks for stopping by my mom's blog...first off, I just wanted to show ya'll my new skills! Yeah, I just kinda got the hang of this in the last few days and let me just tell you, the view is much better from up here! Sometimes I'm still a bit wobbly and kinda teeter-totter back and forth but I'm getting the hang of this walkin' thing!

Mom only just thought I was going to maybe start walking when she bragged on me a while back, but well, she should have known better. We all do things in our own time.

Let me just say I bet this summer is going to be fun-filled with new adventures now that I am not on all fours most of the time. She better watch out... I already figured out how to get around the baby gate on the stairs too! Oh yeah, and unloading the dishwasher when she puts stuff into it is another favorite thing to do. I just go right behind her and take it out when she puts it in. I tried telling her that I like to bang the utensils around and those plates are fun to throw on the floor too.

And now that you've watched me, my 15 sec. of fame is over. Maybe next time I'll let her post some pictures of my big sis. So stay tuned....

-Cole

1 comment:

The Reim's said...

WOW! Cole you rock. I'm gonna show your video to Blayke, it might just inspire her! Love ya'll, P & M