Thursday, May 28, 2009

blurps and funnies....

from my two year old....

* A week or two ago it was my bath night and I had both of the kids in the tub upstairs. Cole has developed this persistency of trying to stand up in the tub, even with repeatedly being told, " No, sit down." and being sat back down by me. Well, my ever so clever two year old is quickly discovering the world of body parts and.... well, I couldn't figure out why he kept screaming and she was laughing. (He's standing while all this is happening.) Sure enough, mom looks down, and then sees her pulling on his _______. poor little man.

** Since the weather's been warmer, the kids have been enjoing swimming in the kiddo pool at Nee nee's house during the mornings. Just today, Riley splashes her with water... to which, Nee nee says, " Hey! I'm gonna splash you back!" So again, my ever so clever little girl with a growing vocabulary says, " No Nee nee! You can't because I don't have any! (as she pulls down the top of her bathing suit to show there is no cleavage there!)

*** And when picked up out of the pool she says, " Hey! You're boobs are cold!"

1 comment:

Dana (aka Mimi) said...

Kids say the darndest things! Seems every kid has to go through the discovery and fascination phase. One of the funniest (and embarrassing) things happened a couple of years ago when I had the kids at McDonalds and Keira pulled my shirt down to look right when a young father was looking our way! He laughed and was very nice....oh well, whatcha gonna do? Miranda used to call them "weights" which I always thought was appropriate and funny that she thought of that.