Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A great weekend...

This last weekend was a great one- other than it being in honor of one of the greatest dad's there is...we enjoyed some family time together and had some laughs. We went to a birthday party and Brian and I went to a wedding in Montgomery and had a blast Saturday night. Seriously, it was FUN!
Father's day we kept it pretty low key and just hung around but Riley was so excited to give brian his card + present that he got it early- on Sat. morning. The Dora card was a must for her daddy.

Chocolate puddin' face!
Our kids LOVE their Boppy...this sequence made me laugh so hard!
1. Silly Boppy
2. Boppy tries harder for the Gene Simmons look and here goes little man thinking about trying it out:

3. So proud!

4. and then at the end, make sure to smile back at everyone!
don't mind the hair, this is what happens after nap time. It's one of those quirks that make Riley my Roo Bug. ( Candice, get ready!)

Didn't I say how much my kids love their Boppy?


and then we tried to get a few pics of the kids on Father's Day...but this was about as good as it got after dinner and a lot of playing around. I guess Cole had other thoughts about what he wanted to do!

much better Roo Bug...no foot in mouth!

I love, love, love how they are all about each other now!











No comments: