Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A new thing...



Riley has this new obsession in copying whatever mommy does-

Today she felt like the floors needed to be mopped...she did this on her own initiative this morning- I wasn't cleaning today.










On another day, I had just dusted off the entertainment center-
what does Riley do? She runs to the bathroom, gets toilet paper, and runs back and opens the door to do this...









On yet another day, she has managed to find the broom from the laundry room to help me sweep the floors! She is holding the dust pan.

She is such a good helper to me- she helps to unload the dishwasher, helps feed Sadie (yes, she gets mad if she doesn't get to put the cup back in the container), tries to help fold laundry- which she actually waits until after I have folded some, then comes and picks them up to take them to another spot, which by then, makes them unfolded.
I've been telling Brian it would be nice to have someone clean the house for me every now and then ( i.e. a maid)- I guess I just didn't know my maid was coming in the form of a 21 month old!




















































No comments: