Wednesday, January 19, 2011

a sneak peek!

Today we got a sneak peek at our little baby girl! I am 30 weeks today and so we had a 4D ultrasound done and she is such a cutie! She was so cooperative that it was very easy to get LOTS of pictures of her! She is just perfect with her ten little fingers and ten little toes.

She's also was a busy little thing smiling at us and sticking her tongue out. She stuck her toes in her mouth and curled up and was sleeping just like I do with her hands tucked right under her chin. I can't believe we only have 10 weeks to go "officially" before we get to meet her.




Here is a current belly pic of me:
I am feeling pretty good still for the most part. Some days I feel like I have NO room left to grow- I guess just because of the way she moves around and postions herself sometimes I feel like it is hard to breathe, even though I'm not really trying to get air...if that makes sense. Sometimes I get told it looks like I swallowed a basketball because I am "small" and other days kids at school tell me, " Mrs. Peterson, you're really getting big!" Ha ha. Love the honest truth coming from a 4th grader.

She's got her feet in my side and her bottom up towards the top of my rib cage so I still get the hard kicks and jabs, but I am now starting to get the "belly rolls" where your whole belly just looks like a bunch of weird movements. Ten weeks are going to go by so fast that I will quickly miss these moments.

It seems like just a couple months ago that stick turned positive and she was saying " Surprise!"

4 comments:

Taylor and Lindsey said...

She is so cute ALREADY!!! OMG that first picture. PERFECT :) You are looking so good too! Not to bad for 30 my dear...lol ;)

Misty Straley said...

Precious! So exciting! :)

misty w. said...

she looks like a little girl version of cole! ha!
and you look beautful...as always!
xoxoxoxo

Ashley McWhorter said...

You are adorable! I carry all of mine like basketball's too. LOVE the 4D ultrasounds. I have never had one done. Maybe with this 4th I can finally do it.