Saturday, August 8, 2009

a unique fashion sense...

Here's a few things that have developed recently:
1. My almost, soon-to-be 3 year old has her own thoughts and opinions and she is not farid to tell you.
2. My child likes to get dressed as soon as she gets up- out of the yucky overnight diaper, into princess panties, and an outfit for the day. Usually of her choosing...
3. Normally that outfit involves one certain item, almost everyday. Notice the stripe socks?
4. She insists on wearing these socks with Crocs and sandals. I don't get it. I have tried to explain this is a major fashion no-no. I veto it when we go in public. Usually it goes over very smoothly...sometimes not...we have flashbacks to the terrible two's.

Here she is loving on Jackson:
ok, not a sock day but dresses are very typical too...and she always accessorizes! I sooo caught her by surprise! love it...





and when I asked her to smile...stinker.




2 comments:

Taylor and Lindsey said...

Oh how Riley Roo cracks me up. LOVE IT!!!

Dana (aka Mimi) said...

Riley is soooo precious. The socks and the outfits!.....she definitely knows what she likes......funny how they come out of the womb so unique. Tell her and Cole that Aunt Dani says Hi and is ready for another visit!

Oh and want you to know that you have been in our prayers. love yall~