Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday...

To our precious Roo Bug!! I can't believe our little blue eyed girl turned 3 on Friday. What a difference three years make.

Thank you Riley for being the precious little girl that you are. You have brought so much joy to our lives. We are so blessed to have you. Our love for you is more than you could ever imagine.

You are funny and have made us laugh so many times, you have impressed us by how smart you are. You are so perceptive for a 3 year old it blows us away, you are very affectionate and loving but also so so stubborn when you want to be.

I love your big hugs and when you say " Love you too Mommy." I love when you come to snuggle in bed in the early mornings, I love when you sit in our laps for bedtime stories and try to read the story to us. I love that you are a protective and nurturing older sister. I love that you are such a happy child and you LOVE to sing " Jesus Loves Me- even if we are in the airport or in WalMart, let's just add that you repeat it many times making sure that all around you hear.

I love the confidence you have when you talk or dress yourself. You are a very decisive child and know what you want and when you want it. What a great trait to be gifted with.

Your laugh is infectious and your smile fills our heart with so much joy. I can't wait to see what the next year brings. We love you so so much.


Her Tinkerbell cake made by her Nee Nee!

Brian gave her a pink rose and she was thrilled!

what a difference a year makes: 2 years old

1st Birthday!

Just home from the hospital - Sept. 2006




2 comments:

Andy & Candice Peterson said...

Ok, we totally suck as family. I wanted to at least give her a call. I need a GIANT calendar to visually see these things to remind me. Andy could care less about most holidays ( I think it's guy thing). So Sorry Riley!!! WE will skype soon!! Love you!!

misty w. said...

Awwww....that might go down as my favorite post you've ever done. Sweet Riley-girl! Happy Birthday! Love ya'll.