Saturday, May 23, 2009

a crazy rear view

Last night Brian and I were on our way to the Woodlands to eat dinner with some friends that we haven't seen in a very long time. We notice this driving in front of us- I quickly start rummaging through the purse for the camera, hoping I remembered to put it in there. I crack up laughing, obviously not agreeing with the message being sent! WOW! I mean, what possesses somebody to put this on their car!? Maybe I shouldn't ask that, I mean, obviously they believe in it and are expressing freedom of speech, duh! Or! They have a seriously messed up sense of humor. Well, besides the bumber sticker and license plate (double wow!)... they were three white guys inside, drinking BEER! Got to love that! (sarcasm should be noted).

Just a little random on a Friday night... and probably the last thing I would've expected driving in Tomball.

sorry, just found it funny, not trying to be offensive.

1 comment:

Andy & Candice Peterson said...

Well I am offended, don't you know Andy has 3 other wives?! j/k ;)