Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And the survey says...

Well, the paint is almost done...and while I LOVE the color red, I am just unsure about it here. This is Red Bay from SW and I am in a debate within myself. Part of me says it needs to be a neutral contrast color while the other half says, " keep it, it's a good pop of color." I don't want it to be overwhelming. So I'm polling you for your opinions...



I did plan to have black and white pics, black decorative accents, and brown baskets to change it up a bit. And maybe once all that is there, it wont seem as bold to me. The columns will also be white. Take and look for yourself and let me know:






The survey is on the side... Please let me know so I can stop obsessing over this... :) And dont worry, it's anonymous.

5 comments:

Andy & Candice Peterson said...

It looks even darker red in the pic. I like it.

Ashley McWhorter said...

LOVE it!!! Keep it for sure!!!!!

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Tell Mr. Peterson that when he is done at your house, to head on over to mine. I am so impressed!
Love the red. I think that you will like it better once you get the black accents.

misty w. said...

I think it looks pretty! I'd leave it for sure!xoxo-m:)

Unknown said...

It looks good to me! Honestly, if not for the kids and husbands, we could totally be roomies. Our houses feel the same.