Saturday, August 9, 2008

Shake your booty....

Well, I must say that Brian and I are continually amused by our Roo bug. The other night we were watching "American Grafitti" on dish and the satellite signal was lost- (it wasnt even the night of Edouard)...now, I know that we are biased as her parents, but she is quite the character.

I guess what I should preface this video with is that Riley LOVES to dance. Anytime she hears music she, on her own initiative, will start swaying her hands or jumping around...depends on the type of music it is as to what you may discover her doing. In the car, she bounces back and forth in her seat. At home, she jumps all around and spins in circles...and sometimes you get this...(see video).

Although I did prompt her on this dance move, she had Brian and I in hysterics. We were laughing so hard that we were crying. So it didn't really matter that we didn't have the tv to watch, she was our entertainment. ( this went on longer than I actually recorded.) I guess I am just surprised that she knew what I meant when I said, " now, shake your booty". This was completely unrehearsed and never had been done before.

(oh, and yes, I am fully aware the video is sideways- SORRY! I have no idea why, I recorded it the right way, but don't know how to flip it. There is still much I have to learn on this blogging thing...or maybe technology in general. )

No comments: