Sunday, August 17, 2008

UH OH!, (not it....)

This was the message we got this week when we got this picture in our email...followed by a happy face!

so don't worry- it's not me, thank goodness! I would fall over and die if it was me again this soon. (don't misunderstand me...I loved being preggo and I love my babies, I'm just saying it would be a shock, that's all.)

CONGRATS to Andy and Candice (scroll down on the blog to see their pic) who found out this week they are expecting!! We are super excited for them and hope and pray for the best for the newest Baby Peterson, who should be due sometime in April!

Andy and Candice...we know you will be terrific parents and look forward to meeting this little one. We pray that God protects this baby and keeps it healthy and growing strong. We are overjoyed and wish we could be closer to share in all the moments and fun times that come with expecting a new baby. I was so excited for ya'll, I cried when I called Candice. We love ya'll!

**on a sidenote...What is it about these things that come in three's? In my experience, I always find out about babies-to-be in threes: Andy and Candice, Brian's cousin Jarod and his wife, Rachel ( due March 28th), and a friend at work (name withheld just in case she doesn't want it mentioned)- due early April.

CONGRATS to all of you and we wish the best for these precious new little ones...we love all of you!

No comments: