Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cole and Riley- the latest....






ok, ok!! So I'm sitting on the couch while Cole is sleeping on my shoulder and from the kitchen I hear Brian say, "Lauren you got an email from Maranda." I say, Ok, read it to me.." My dear friend Maranda, who by the way doesn't have a blog or I'd link it here (hint hint- this is really easy to do so maybe we can see Jake more too), sends me the message...


" Ok, seriously..we need to see Cole...send pics or post pics on your blog or something...please"


So these are for you Maranda...however, in my defense, I have been trying to get all my dr.'s appts done before my return to work and so I have become a regular at the dentist ( been there 4 times already- going back next week AGAIN), been to the eye dr, the female dr... all these dang dr's are getting expensive...to which the dentist said today, " well don't you know that we have yachts and expensive vacations to go on!". I said, " yeah, I bet- I'm glad I'm helping you to pay for them." he was kidding of course, but I must say, I do LOVE my dentist. How many people can actually say that? (Dr. Councill's office on Louetta- I actually see Dr. Nunn, just in case you wanted to know that).
so that's my story and I'm sticking to it..hope you enjoy the pics. Cole is 10 lbs now and Miss Riley Roo is 25 lbs- very petite for her age, but still cute nonetheless. She's 2 next week!


1 comment:

Ashley McWhorter said...

So sweet! Maggie was 2 in April, and is still only 28 lbs. Must be nice to not have to worry about your weight. :)