Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

Last Friday the kids spent dying eggs... it went pretty smoothly I should say. No permanent dying of their hands or my kitchen table. Nothing spilt on the floor. Cute aprons to wear and about 2 dozen eggs to dye:









The Easter Bunny stopped too and made sure to stuff Reese's peanut butter eggs in their baskets...and then Riley said she doesn't like them! (GASP!) What kid (or adult) doesn't like Reese's? I'm sure not everyone does, but that just seems so sinister to me. So I quickly grabbed them and yes, I will eat them. All of them. Ha ha.

(And no, the Easter Bunny didn't forget about Ryann...she got some clothes and a bathing suit for summer. )
They hunted for eggs and more candy at my grandparents house...and had a great time searching all over to fill their baskets.





 My mom helped them count their eggs and candy...some eggs filled with more candy, some filled with "piggy food" (money for their piggy banks)! Cole was helping count too, but missing a few numbers in between when counting. So cute.
 And while the kids were searching outside, this sweet little girl just did this:
Don't you just love the ruffle butt? Ha.
Next year she just might be out there running around with them too...esp. if she walks as early as her big sis and brother did. (tear).

1 comment:

Lana said...

I NEED to hold her!!!!!