Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving rewind

Holy cow... I can't believe it is ALREADY December! Christmas is in 2 weeks and most of the shopping is done...well, almost. I have no idea where this year has gone and here I sit trying to catch up, yet again, on some things we've been up to. There's been plenty to post about I guess and tons of pictures so let's rewind to Thanksgiving...

This year after the "official day" we headed to Danbury to meet the rest of Brian's fam and spent the day with them...



 This boy loves, loves, loves to fish! So does his sister but this boy comes running when there is a fish on the line. Talk about making daddy's heart smile.

 This is Brian's side of the fam- Aunts, uncles, cousins, spouses, and then kiddos ( minus Andy and Candice). This is just from Gram and Papa and their 3 girls...I can only hope that one day God might bless Brian and I with a family as big as this from our 3 children. ( I know it's hard to see everyone in the pic, but with a fam this big, we all look like shrimps in the picture!)

 Let's see their 3 daughters had 8 kids total...those 8 kids (the grandchildren) had each had on average about 2 kids each- give or take!  If you kept count that is 14.5 great grandkids (the half coming from Ryann! Ha!) So....by March 2011, there will be 15 great grandkids!! What a tremendous blessing, all from two people who fell in love.
 The kids made "turkey cookies" out of Keebler Fudge stripes ( some of my fav's) and candy...


and lest, I forget, the newlyweds! Love this picture of them.
These kids were POOPED when we left by dinner- they were out before we made it down the road and out of the gate!

No comments: