Saturday, December 11, 2010

Our December...so far...

A day of sugar cookie fun at their Nee Nee's house...


                                                           
                                                           and Brian's 32nd Birthday!

This month is sure to stay busy- last weekend we previewed the African Forest exhibit at the zoo before celebrating Brian's birthday and we got some great pics of the kids....

We've managed somewhere in between work to get the lights up on the house this week and get a Christmas tree up and decorated- I'm a little behind this year because we've been so busy. I'm usually  trying to get it done right after Thanksgiving.  Seems like this fall/winter all we've done is go, go, go.

And we're off again soon enough for a week to California!

This month I will also hit the 3rd trimester and dr. appointments every 2 weeks. We get back just in time to start those. I even got a special letter from the doc to carry with me that says, "No, I may not go through your body scanner so you can look at every inch of my preggo self", but since I can't...that means they better keep hands off of this momma! All I gotta say is those TSA people better keep it to a minimum on the body check. 

 I tell ya, I seriously don't know what happened to the last 5 months!

No comments: