Monday, April 6, 2009

catching up....


We took a little trip to Ft. Worth over Spring Break to visit Aunt B and Uncle Ho Ho ( my aunt and uncle, but that's what my kids call them). I LOVE it there...we had a great time and enjoyed the getaway. We took home some new memories and Brian brought home some bad eye allergies. Ha!

Riley got to eat Ben & Jerry's Mission to Marzipan ( REALLY good if you like almonds and marzipan) ice cream, which she was very determined to not miss a bite of once she dropped some on the counter.



Aunt B and I took the kids to the park where Cole fell in love with the swing...

and Riley made her first bunny cake as a fun "pre-Easter" activity! She couldn't get enough of the jellybeans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday we took the kids back to play at the park...the weather was unbelievable and we just had to get out.

So I tell Riley to look up so I can get a better view of her precious little face- and she strikes a pose! wow- don't know where she got that from. But I laughed.
(You'll have to forgive the hair- it was all in a ruffle after nap time...and if you've seen her precious hair, you know what I mean. )



This little monkey man found him a swing and some of his daily greens to eat. Those cheeks are so fat I could just bite them. (Is that wrong?)



















1 comment:

misty w. said...

Your babies are so precious, Lauren. Loved seeing what's been going on...
xoxoxo-misty:)