Sunday, November 2, 2008

Random moments...

Seems like these days Riley is into just about everything...everytime I turn around, she is doing something that makes me laugh...here are some of these so-called "random moments" from this week:


Tuesday night, she stole my boots and put them on...
Saturday morning- I decide that Cole is big enough for the Bumbo seat- Riley steals his seat and his nose sucker and sticks it in her mouth before I can say "NO!" (gross)

Then she steals his pacifier...


Saturday we went to some friends house to watch the t.u. and Tech game...the kids are upstairs playing- she steals Carson's boots and glasses and prances downstairs...there is a sign on the wall coming down the stairs that says, " Some people are like Slinkies...not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." I love that.




Today my mom and I go to Target and Brian calls and asks me to find something for the living room to store all the toys in. It's not like I have not been intending to find something to place tham ALL in, but it was one of those things I haven't done yet. So I know when Brian says something, it's out of control. We had toys everywhere...and normally every night, she picks them up and piles them in front of the fireplace. So I find 2 of these woven storage cubes on clearance and organize all the toys into them. She wakes up, I show them to her and explain that all the toys go in here now..a few minutes later, I find this...(above)- she is sitting on top of the toys in this cube... Gosh I love this kid.




There is rarely a dull moment coming from the Roo Bug. She makes my heart smile.