Tuesday, November 18, 2008

If it wasn't for my hubby...

I know it's been a while but I have good reason: 1. work, 2. time, 3. no camera. Yes, I said no camera- UNTIL NOW! Riley accidentally broke my camera back in Aug. when Cole was 3 weeks old. So I have been without one for far too long. Normally all the pics I get are from Neika and a few here and there from friends and my mom. Well, Friday Brian emails me at work and says, "Meet me at Circuit City, there are a few things I want you to look at!" I figured I knew what he was up to, but I was excited nonetheless.

I, of course, had no problem picking one and making a decision quickly since he had done all the research. So if it had not been for my very thoughtful hubby to get me my xmas gift early ( I think he was tired of hearing me complain), I would have missed ALL of these photo ops this last weekend:
yes, I am usually ALWAYS this happy!


But then I get tired because I am growing soo fast, and I found a new way to sleep curled up on my daddy's arm like the monkey that I am...




And since I am now four months old, we got the ok from the doc to start on some foods since I am always hungry- this was squash, the 1st one we tried and well, I didn't do too good. Not quite sure what that was so i just kept spitting it back out. Great!


Sweet potatoes went a little better a few days later, except for that I am still not quite sure how the whole spoon thing works- mom usually has to make me laugh so I open my mouth because I don't have it mastered yet to open when I see food coming. Instead, I try to lick the spoon like a dog. Mom thinks it's pretty humorous. And yes, I do go from 0 to tantrum in 5 seconds!





Sunday at church mom and dad were told that I was the poster child for new recruits for volunteers in the baby nursery. They carrried me around and I flashed this great smile that I have and made some hearts melt. I think it worked...



3 comments:

Unknown said...

So what kind of camera did you get? Cole is a little cutie pie! Can't wait for him to play with Ben!!
Jill

Tara Powell said...

I LOVE that last picture. Cole is such a cutie!

Michelle said...

Cole is adorable!