Sunday, September 12, 2010

Introducing...


Our 3rd little love!!!
Due around March 30, 2011
We just wanted to "officially" make an annoucement - even though most of you out there who read this probably already know, I guess a picutre makes it official. We had the ultrasound done almost 2 weeks ago ( will be 12w this week) and feel safe in saying that everything seems to be progressing well and the heartbeat is strong.

Wish I could say my stomach has felt the same way, but this one has turned me green many times. It seems to be getting better in the last week and I don't feel quite like I've been run over by a Mac truck at night so thank goodness for a little relief. I'll take it.

Random would be the word to describe this "little bean" and the effect it has had on me. Some mornings I feel fine, others I am green, sometimes it hits me at night or even in the midle of the day. ugh. Never had it with Riley and not quite this bad with Cole, although he did his fair share at dinner time. It's random with food too- what sounds good to me one day could make me run the next. The one thing I can NOT look at is a chicken breast. I don't know how ya'll eat it. Just about the most disgusting thing ever right now- grilled, in fajitas, whatever... So this kid may come out mooing because I have eaten a lot of beef. The only consistent food that is always appeasing is cheeseburgers, onion rings, ranch dressing, pickles, and root beer. We all know I can't be eating that everyday so it's been a bit harder this go round.

Other than that, we are thrilled and would ask that you please (continue) to pray for us and the health of this little one!!

2 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

Yay! Congrats! I am one of the ones that had NO idea!

I felt the EXACT same way with Cash that you are feeling with this one. I never quite knew when I was going to be sick. It hit me at all different times. Oh, and I HATED grilled chicken, too. My kids all love it now, so I guess it didn't have to much of an effect. :)

Congrats, again! Praying for you and that sweet little love! :)

Misty Straley said...

I'm so excited for you guys! That is wonderful news. :) You will be due right around the time I had Langston! His birthday is March 26th. Tell Brian congratulations too! Will pray for that precious one!