Tuesday, March 17, 2009

All in a day!

While Riley was taking a nap today, Cole had a ball! No pun intended..he chased this ball all over and then it rolled in the corner.....
Behind the leather chair and he got himself stuck. All I heard was fussing and groaning from the corner. Here's how I found him- trying to push the chair out. yeah right.
Then tonight after dinner, the kids were playing with Cole's new truck- (I wanted to go to Target Sat. morning to get Cole some trucks. Well, Brian went with us, and this is what we came home with.) I was thinking more age appropriate, cushy Tonka truck...you know the ones.. Mom will be going back at a later date, but it has given us some laughs...


Cole isn't so sure about this because he has already been pushed down the hallway once then Riley spun him around and was about to push him all the way back...


She got going a little fast, then I think kinda scared him and he wanted out!




So then she jumps in- I'm sure she's thinking, " hey, I pushed you, you push me!" This poor boy was grunting down the hallway and fussing. And yes, he did walk behind the truck. He must have been thinking, " man, you're heavy." If only he knew how we felt. He's up to 20.6 lbs, we visited the doc today.

She's enjoying it, while he works hard.


Then he gave up! Game over.







1 comment:

Dana (aka Mimi) said...

Poor lil guy....he looks like he's working sooooo hard! They are so precious and I always enjoy reading your little stories. The truck cracks me up.....just like a guy. The bigger and tougher...the better! We actually have one just like it up here and have pictures of alot of the kids riding down the little hill at Gram and Papa's in it!
Well, back to work today.....hang in there. Summer's not too far away! Love ya'll!