Monday, January 12, 2009

A day in the life of our children...

Here's the sweet Riley....



Here's the mischevious Riley...once she figured out that sidewalk chaulk doesn't write on people and dogs, she got it wet and went to decorating herself and Neika's dog...awfully perceptive of her I thought.

and it just wouldn't be fair unless the dog got some red chaulk too!

much better now... and Bailey is just loving the attention that he got!



A little more on the legs....to match my red pajama shirt and Snow White high heels

Just like her daddy used to do...loves the water and mud.

those pants are soaking wet!
And for our other sweet darling who as of yet is not as mischevious as his older sister....






Glad I could make ya'll laugh.
I know all of you with two year olds experience these type of days...( just admit it...it happens to all of us!) lol.

2 comments:

Tara Powell said...

I love the pictures of Riley! Kids sure can be silly!

Dana (aka Mimi) said...

They are so beautiful!!! I love seeing the tomboy in Riley.....so cute.