Tuesday, October 21, 2008

For Sale!

Well, I am very sad to say that our friends, John and Maranda, are moving to Austin. And while this is a good thing for them, given the market, all of us they are leaving behind are very upset. I guess I am really speaking about me. She is one of my dearest friends and I am so upset to see them go. Yes, I do realize this is the best for them, but I am being selfish in my ways and don't want them to go. So as much as I don't want them to sell their house (which I guess realistically takes away that permanant attachment to Houston), I do have their best interest at heart so I am posting the blog about it below.

They have really done an AWESOME job with their house so this is something to tell your friends about! She also has it posted on Craigs List- click here!



Check it out for yourself:
http://www.2835bernadettelane.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Tara Powell said...

wow...they live right down from my Aunts house that she just moved from! I THINK she was 3010 Bernadette! How crazy is that!

Andy & Candice Peterson said...

They have a nice place! too bad we're not lookin to move yet.